Having a Walk-in Tub from CareFree Home Pros Installed in Your Burlington, CT, Area Home Will Make Your Bathing Experience Safer Than Ever
If you struggle with limited mobility, it may be difficult for you to take a bath in a normal bathtub because of the need to step over a high tub wall to enter and exit the bath, as well as the effort it takes to lower and raise yourself to or from the bathtub floor. However, when you turn to CareFree Home Pros for a walk-in tub, you will get a tub that is equipped with a number of safety features to make bathing safer than ever. Some of the safety features of our walk-in tubs include:
- A low-entry threshold to lower the risk of slipping and falling while stepping over a bathtub wall
- Non-slip flooring to help your feet grip the tub’s floor better so your risk of slipping while in the tub will be reduced
- A raised seat and grab bars to make lowering yourself into and lifting yourself out of the walk-in tub easy
- A hand-held shower wand to make washing your upper body easier
- And much more
Enjoy the Spa-Like Features of Our Walk-in Tubs
Our walk-in tubs can be equipped with a variety of optional features for a relaxing, spa-like experience. Some of those features include:
- Heated soak – This upgrade consists of two mini jets that will continuously circulate warm water, allowing you to enjoy a long, relaxing soak
- Hydrotherapy – Our hydrotherapy jets have been shown to improve circulation, ease tension, and alleviate the discomfort of stiff muscles and joints
- Chromatherapy – With LED lights placed around the tub, you can change the color of the water in your walk-in tub to help influence your mood, feelings, and emotions
Plus, our walk-in tubs are Epsom salt compatible, so you can add Epsom salt to your bath to help soothe sore muscles.
For more information on the walk-in tub options we have available to homeowners throughout the Burlington, CT area, contact the professional bathroom contractors at CareFree Home Pros today.