Bathroom Remodels Throughout Connecticut & Western Massachusetts
If you’re looking to have a custom bathroom remodel project completed for your home, turn to the professionals at CareFree Home Pros. We are dedicated to providing quality work and getting the job done right while using the best products to satisfy our customers’ home improvement needs.
As a family-owned and -operated company serving Hartford and the entire state of Connecticut and Western Massachusetts, we offer a personalized approach to every project we complete – everything we do is in our customers’ best interests, meeting their exact specifications and requirements. When you turn to CareFree Home Pros for a bathroom remodel, you can expect a detailed design process and a beautiful outcome.
When to Start Planning Your Bathroom Remodel
As one of the most-used areas in your home, your bathroom will start to show signs of wear and tear faster than other rooms. A lot goes into deciding if you need a bathroom bathtub remodel or shower renovation. If you notice any of the following signs, it’s time to stop putting off your bathroom remodeling project any longer.
- Your bathtub or shower area is leaking
- You see mold or mildew growth in your bathroom
- You notice cracks, stains, or peeling in your bathtub or shower
- You no longer feel safe using your bathroom
- Your current bathroom design is outdated and no longer reflects your personal style
- Your bathroom doesn’t have adequate lighting
- Certain features in your bathroom have broken
- Your family’s needs are changing and your bathroom needs to change as well
- Your bathroom doesn’t feel big enough and you want to expand the space
- You want a tub to shower conversion
- There is not enough storage in your bathroom
- You’re thinking about selling your home and you want to fetch higher offers from potential buyers
Regardless of your reasons for wanting to a bathroom remodel, the CareFree Home Pros team is here to help you design a new space that fits your family’s needs. Find out other bathtub signs you need to remodel or if you’re ready to schedule with a trusted bathroom remodel company, get started by contacting our team today.
What to Expect During the Bathroom Remodeling Process
Our team is here to help you navigate your project with ease, whether it’s a full or a small bathroom remodel. When you hire our team, here’s what you can expect:
- Planning – The first step is to meet with our team to start planning your bathroom remodel. During this initial consultation, we’ll learn more about the goals you have for your remodel, show you product samples, and answer any questions you have. Then, we’ll give you a free quote for the scope of work.
- Construction – When you’re ready to move forward, we’ll get your project on the books and set up a time to begin the work on your bathroom. Many of our bathroom remodeling services can be completed in as little as just one day, making for an easy and convenient experience.
- Post-Construction – Once we complete your project, we’ll clean up after ourselves and do a final walkthrough with you to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your new bathroom.
Bathroom Remodeling FAQs
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions from local homeowners like you. Reading through these can help you feel more prepared for your bathroom remodeling project.
How can a bathroom remodel make my small bathroom feel bigger?
Opt for light and bright colors to help you maximize the space in your small bathroom. You can also choose a glass shower door and add extra lighting to make the room feel bigger than it is.
How can I make my bathroom safer with a bathroom remodel?
Adding a walk-in shower or walk-in tub with a barrier-free entry can help reduce the risk of tripping and falling when you bathe. You can also add safety features like grab bars and non-slip flooring to your bathroom for added safety.
How should I prepare my home for a bathroom remodel?
Our team is here to do all the heavy lifting for you. However, if you want to help make the project go smoothly, you can remove clutter from your bathroom so it’s easier for our installers to work in the space.